Helena Ramalhinho Lourenço is an Full Professor at the Economics and Business Department at the University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain. She has a B.A. and Master degree in Statistics and Operations Research from the University of Lisbon, Portugal, and a Ph.D. in Operations Research from Cornell University, New York, USA. She has been involved in different research projects and consulting for business firms in the area of Operations Research and Logistics. Helena has published many articles in prestigious international scientific journals and has presented her work at international congresses and conferences. Helena teaches at various undergraduate, master’s and PhD`s programs at UPF and other universities. She is currently the director of the Business Analytics Research Group. Her research interests include Operations Research, Scheduling, Combinatorial Optimization, Metaheuristics, Iterated Local Search, Heuristic Search Optimization, Vehicle Routing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Operations Management.
- PhD in Operations Research, School of Operations Research and Information Engineering, Cornell University, U.S.A.
- Master of Science in Operations Research, School of Operations Research and Information Engineering, Cornell University, U.S.A.
- Master of Science in Statistics and Operations Research, Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon , Lisboa, Portugal.
- “Licenciatura” in Statistics and Operations Research, Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal.
About my name
My full name is: Helena Ramalhinho Dias Lourenço
Some other Publications Names:
- Helena Ramalhinho
- Lourenco, H.R.
- Lourenço, H.
- Ramalhinho, Helena
- Ramalhinho Lourenço, Helena
- Helena R. Lourenço
- Ramalhinho-Lourenço, H.
I started publishing as H. R. Lourenço, however due several problems with the ç (c-cedilla) in my last name and difficulties with the citations, recently (June 2013) I changed it to H. Ramalhinho.
About Portuguese last names see this web.