Upcoming conferences … 2019
- Hybrid Metaheuristics 2019 (HM2019), January 16-18, 2019, Concepción, Chile. (Program Committee).
- Ramalhinho, H. as Invited Keynote speaker at the 8th International Conference on Operations Research and Enterprise Systems (ICORES), Prague, Czech Republic, 19-21 February, 2019.
- 12th Metaheuristics International Conference, MIC’2017, 2017, Barcelona, Spain.
- International Conference on Risk Analysis ICRA6 / RISK 2015, May 26-29, 2015, Barcelona, Spain. (Organization Committee).
- 20th Conference of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies, July 13-18, 2014, Barcelona, Spain. (IFORS 2014) (Co-Chair of the Organization Committee .
Conferences presentations (since 2010)
- 29th European Conference on Operational Research (EURO 2018), July 8-11, 2018, Valencia, Spain.
- Metaheuristics Summer School – from Design to Implementation – MESS 2018, 21-25 July 2018, Achireale Italy (invited Speaker).
- Ramalhinho, H. “From ILS to Hybrid ILS … and other extensions” 10th International Workshop on Hybrid Metaheuristics (HM 2016), 8-10 June 2016, Plymouth, United Kingdom. Invited Plenary Speaker.
- Ramalhinho, H., Juan, A. and Gomez-Ravetti, M. Simheuristics for Supply Chain Management in IO 2015, XVII Congresso da Apdio “IO & Big Data”, September 6-10, 2015, Portalegre, Portugal. (IO 2015).
- Ramalhinho, H., Juan, A. and Gomez-Ravetti, M., Simheuristics for Supply Chain Management in 11th Metaheuristics International Conference, June 7-10, 2015, Agadir, Marocco. (MIC’15)
- Ramalhinho, H., Pagés, A. and Juan, A., Considering risk issues in the Uncapacitated Facility Location Problem with stochastic components in International Conference on Risk Analysis, May 26-29, 2015, Barcelona, Spain. (ICRA6/RISK2015).
- Ramalhinho H. (2014), A Polynomial Algorithm for a Special Case of the One-Machine Scheduling Problem with Time-Lags, The 4th of the International Conference on Engineering Optimization, September 8-11, 2014 Lisbon, Portugal. (EngOpt 2014).
- Ramalhinho Lourenço, H., Juan, A.A., Grasas, SimILS: Solving Stochastic Combinatorial Optimization Problems by Combining Iterated Local Search with Simulation in 20th Conference of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies, July 13-18, 2014, Barcelona, Spain. (IFORS 2014). (co-chair of the organization committee)
- Lourenço, H.R., Juan, A.A., Grasas, “SIMILS: Simulation + ILS” in IN3-HAROSA Workshop (Harosa), UOC, Barcelona, Spain, November 21-22, 2013.
- Lourenço, H.R., Grasas, A., Teaching VRP in Business Schools in 2013 26th EURO European Conference on Operational Research (EURO), Roma, Italy, July 1-4, 2013.
- Lourenço, H.R., Grasas, A., Pessoa, L., Resende, M. Solving a real application of the Time-Constraint Open Vehicle Routing Problem in 2012 25th EURO European Conference on Operational Research (EURO), Vilnius, Lithuania, July 8-11, 2012.
- Lourenço, H.R., Grasas, A., Cáceres-Cruz, J., Juan, A.A., Roca, M. A Randomized Hybrid Algorithm based on Saving and Vehicle Assignment Policies for the Heterogeneous Vehicle Routing Problem in 2012 VEROLOG (Verolog), Bologna, Italy, June 18-29, 2012.
- Lourenço, H.R., Aplicaciones Empresariales de Nuevas Técnicas de Análisis Logística, Jornada de Business Analytics, Fundación Ramón Areces, Madrid, Spain, January 24, 2011.
- Lourenço, H.R., Juan, A. A., Faulin, J., Ferrer, A., and Barros, B. Multi-Start Biased Randomization Heuristics for Solving Non-Smooth Routing Problems in Optimization (Optimization), Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Caparica, Portugal, July 24-27, 2011. (Program Committee).
- Lourenço, H.R. An ILS to solve a Multiobjective Integrated Distribution Problem in 2010 IN3-HAROSA Workshop (HAROSA), Barcelona, Spain, November 22-23, 2010.
- Lourenço, H.R. Optimized Search Heuristics in Numerical Optimization and Applications in Engineering, Centre de Recerca Matemática (CRM), Bellaterra, Spain, October 13-15, 2010.
- Lourenço, H.R. An Iterated Local Search to solve a Multiobjective Integrated Distribution Problem in EURO XXIV (EURO 2010), Lisbon, Portugal, July 11-14, 2010.